ANACLET Odhiambo hit a 90th-minute winner as Kidlington hit back to record a stunning victory.

The Greens trailed 2-0 to fellow strugglers Aylesbury with just seven minutes remaining in Saturday’s Evo-Stik South League Division 1 Central clash.

But a sensational finale saw the basement side snatch an unlikely 3-2 triumph.

The hosts, buoyed by the return to the club of Lewis Coyle, got off to a shocking start, falling behind in the fourth minute when Brian Haule netted.

The lead was doubled on 18 minutes when a defensive mix-up allowed Bruno Brito to score.

Kidlington pushed forward in a bid to get themselves back into the game.

But they could not find a breakthough until seven minutes from time when a Coyle corner was headed in by Lewis Gabbidon.

Two minutes later, they were level when Odhiambo turned in a cross from Darius Browne.

The hosts poured forward looking for a winner, and it came in the final minute of normal time.

Odhiambo raced through and chipped the onrushing keeper for a famous victory which takes Kidlington just one point behind North Leigh and Aylesbury.

The Millers are unfortunate not to be out the bottom two after conceding a 93rd-minute goal in a 3-2 defeat at AFC Dunstable.

The hosts led 2-0 after 35 minutes with BJ Christie scoring both, the opener coming inside a minute.

Henry Landers pulled one back from the penalty spot for North Leigh in first half injury time.

Eddie Cavanagh kept North Leigh in the game with a superb penalty save 20 minutes from time, denying Christie a treble.

And the visitors levelled with four minutes to go when Landers again netted from the spot.

But they were denied a point when Ajayi was left unmarked at the back post from a corner to score the winner in injury time.

Didcot Town and Thame United both suffered setbacks in their play-off quest.

Didcot were beaten 1-0 at home by Barton Rovers, the only goal of the game coming in the 58th minute through Jimmy Hartley.

Thame lost 5-0 at second-placed Bromsgrove Sporting.

Jason Cowley hit a hat-trick and Richard Gregory a double in a one-sided match.

However, despite the defeats, Didcot remain fourth in the table and Thame fifth.

Substitute Steve Diggin hit a late equaliser as Banbury United drew 1-1 at AFC Rushden & Diamonds.

The Premier Central clash was a lively affair, but neither side could make the breakthrough in the first half, the hosts going close when a 30-yard free-kick from Declan Rogers was pushed onto the bar by Jack Harding.

Diamonds broke the deadlock in the 57th minute when a corner was not cleared and Ben Diamond fired home.

But Banbury salvaged a point 12 minutes from time when Giorgio Rasulo’s free-kick was headed across goal by Ricky Johnson and Diggin stabbed the ball into the unguarded net.