BANBURY United extended their unbeaten run to five games in a 3-3 draw at Needham Market on Saturday.

Mike Ford’s side trailed 1-0 and 2-1 in the Evo-Stik South League Premier Central clash, before then leading 3-2.

However, they were forced to settle for a share of the spoils.

Joe Marsden fired the hosts ahead on five minutes, but Steve Diggin levelled for Banbury.

Adam Mills restored Needham’s lead, but Diggin was again in the right place to level on the stroke of half-time.

Greg Kaziboni put Banbury ahead for the first time on 53 minutes, but Reece Dobson’s goal ten minutes later made it 3-3 and neither side could find a winner.

Thame United’s good run came to an end when they lost 2-1 at Dunstable Town in Division 1 Central.

Hassan Sheikh put the hosts ahead on 13 minutes, and Gedeon Okito doubled the lead with 18 minutes remaining.

Dan West pulled one back in injury time for Thame, but they could not find an equaliser.

Didcot Town also missed out on the chance to close on the play-off places as they lost 2-1 at Coleshill Town, despite going ahead.

Lance Williams headed home an eighth-minute corner to give the Railwaymen the lead.

But the hosts hit back moments later when Liam Molesworth latched on to a poor Ollie Thomas back pass, and fired home.

Coleshill went ahead three minutes after half-time when Molesworth grabbed his second.

And although Didcot bombarded the goal looking for a late equaliser, they were unable to find a breakthrough.

Kidlington climbed off the bottom for the first time this season after a 0-0 home draw with AFC Dunstable.

Anaclet Odhiambo hit the bar for Kidlington in the first half, but the best chance of a goal fell to Mark Janes in the 82nd minute, but his effort was pushed on to a post.

However, the point was enough for Julian McCalmon’s side to climb off the basement.

They are replaced at the foot of the table by North Leigh, who lost 3-2 at home to Bedford Town after a late Alfie Grant own goal condemned them to another defeat.

Paul Benson put the visitors ahead on 22 minutes, but Grant levelled five minutes later with his first for the club.

Dan Walker fired Bedford back in front seven minutes before half-time.

But North Leigh hit back again and Jack Tutton converted from a penalty after Noah Alabi was fouled in the box on 73 minutes.

But with eight minutes remaining, a dubious free-kick ended up deflecting in off Grant to give Bedford victory.