BANBURY United scored four goals in ten minutes as they came from behind to win 4-3 at Kings Langley in a thrilling Evo-Stik South League Premier League clash.

The Puritans, who were missing the ill Ricky Johnson and the unavailable Darren Pond, trailed after 12 minutes when Mitchell Weiss shot past the advancing Banbury keeper Jack Harding.

That was the only score of the first half, but the goals came thick and fast after the interval.

Banbury’s pressure told in the 55th minute when Conor McDonagh equalised with a low shot on the turn.

Three minutes later, the visitors were in front when a corner from the left by Tom Winters was headed home at the far post by Luke Carnell.

On the hour mark though, it was 2-2 when Gareth Price headed a corner against the bar and Jorrell Johnson netted from the rebound

Two minutes later, Banbury regained the lead when Conor McDonagh’s low cross from the right was converted by Jefferson Louis.

In the 66th minute Banbury made it 4-2 when Ravi Shamsi crossed for Jack Self to guide home.

The goal-fest continued in the 70th minute when the hosts’ Dean Hitchcox converted a converted a spot-kick after Gareth Price had been fouled inside the area.

Two fine saves from Harding in the dying minutes enabled the Puritans to return home with all three points.

Banbury Utd: Harding, Hawtin, Peake-Pijnen, Nash, Westbrook, Carnell, Shamsi (Martin 81), Self, Louis, McDonagh (Howards 83), Winters (Bradbury 77). Subs not used: James, Wise. Attendance: 252.

Despite taking an early lead, North Leigh suffered a 2-1 defeat at home Shortwood United in their West Division clash.

After Graham Bryan volleyed over, George Seacole put the Millers ahead in the seventh minute from an acute angle, following a superb jinking run.

Shortwood levelled just before half-time when striker Joe White shot past the unsighted Manny Agboola.

In a second half of few chances, North Leigh’s Connor Waldon hit the side-netting after a great run.

But it was Shortwood who scored the winner in the 77th minute through White’s second after the home defence failed to deal with a bouncing ball.

North Leigh: Agboola, Keightley, Hopkins, Wood, Wellon, Paddock, Stevens (Mendes 65), Thomas, Seacole, Magee (Waldon 59), Bryan (Price 78). Subs not used: James, Grabe. Attendance: 96.

Anaclet Odhiambo scored twice as Kidlington recorded a 2-0 win at Cinderford Town.

The visitors took the lead after 12 minutes when Odhiambo lobbed keeper Cameron Clarke, following Darius Browne’s through ball.

Five minutes later, Cinderford were awarded a penalty following a foul by Tommy Franklin, but Kidlington keeper Sam Warrell dived brilliantly to his right to save Andy Lewis’s firmly-struck spot-kick.

Odhiambo added his second after 28 minutes, after again being set up by Browne.

The visitors held on easily in the second half.

Kidlington: Warrell, Eddie Odhiambo, Castle, Brown, Franklin, Gabbidon, Browne (Willoughby 79), Martin, A Odhiambo, Janes (Bell 75), James (Coyle 59). Subs not used; Organ, Quainton. Attendance: 152.

Didcot Town felt aggrieved after losing 1-0 at Swindon Supermarine to a late disputed penalty.

In the 72nd minute, Stuart Cattell was adjudged to have committed a foul inside the penalty area, and Josh Parsons netted from the spot.

Didcot’s George Reid had the best chance in the first half, but he put his shot over the bar.

Didcot pushed for an equaliser late on but to no avail as they made it three games without a win.

Didcot Tn: Bedwell, Jeacock, Parish, Hayden, Cattel, Learoyd, Barder (Elkins 42), McNish, Reid, Joyce (Pin 82), Lamptey (Woodley 72). Subs not used: McNeill, Humphries. Attendance: 416.

Thame United made it three wins from four on their East Division travels as they defeated basement side Hanwell Town 2-0.

Dan West hooked the ball home to put Thame in front after 24 minutes, before Lynton Goss netted the second from Ben Gray’s pass eight minutes from time.

Thame Utd: Hill, Mepham, Lynn (Evans), Johnston, Sturgess, Ashworth, Connelly (Gray), Goss, Morris (Hercules), West, Ricketts. Attendance: 65.