CHERWELL DISTRICT COUNCIL TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACTS APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE STATUTORY ADVERTISEMENTNotice ID: MFN0601289
CHERWELL DISTRICT COUNCIL TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACTS APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE STATUTORY ADVERTISEMENT Proposed development at: 20/03404/F - Unit B, Symmetry Park, Bicester
In accordance with Regulation 30 of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 (as amended), I write to notify the Secretary of State that the Local Planning Authority has determined to grant planning permission for the above referenced EIA application. The full description of development for which planning permission has been granted is:
1. Alterations and enlargement of existing service yard to provide additional spaces for car and van parking, new access point to van parking and dispatch area, new access to staff parking area;
2. Building and plant comprising: Vehicle Maintenance Unit (VMU); Technical Services Block (TSB); Vehicle Inspection Hub (VTH); Comms Container (CCR); Sprinkler Tanks and Pump House; Vehicle wash (with underground waste water tank) and Van Fuel Station (with canopy over); smoking and vaping shelter; compaction area (with canopy over) and cycle store;
3. Site fencing enclosure with electricity supply substation; standby generator; enclosed storage units and Pallet Stack;
4. Realignment of existing cycle and footpath between A41 and Site boundary with Wretchwick Green, including landscaping;
5. Minor realignment of existing storm water drains and installation of storm water attenuation tanks.
Planning permission was granted subject to conditions and a S106 agreement on 3rd March 2021. The decision notice and accompanying plans and documents can be viewed on the online planning register:
. gov.uWlanning/Display/20/03404/F 21/00580/F - Weston On The Green - New Barn Farmhouse Northampton Road Weston On The Green 0X25 3TL -Extension to exisiting garage to accomodate home office and gym facilities - Mr Tiger Craft*. 21/00585/REM - Bicester - Sites BCDAndE MOD Bicester Murcott Road Upper Arncott - Reserved matters application to 19/00937/OUT - Proposed details of Western access road -Graven Hill DevCo.
21/00644/F - Islip - 1 & 2 Bridge Street Islip 0X5 2TD -Combine 1&2 into a single dwelling, demolition of single storey garden room extension, construction of a two storey rear extension, and associated works. Alteration of existing single storey lean to extension, insertion of skylights, works to the rear garden to increase the patio area and amend the garden terracing, demolition of two garages and their replacement with a single garage. Including changes to the scheme approved by planning permission 20/02071/F. -Ms Kathryn Campbell*.
21/00672/DISC - Ambrosden - The Threshing Barn Ploughley Road Ambrosden Bicester 0X25 2JS - Discharge of condition 3 (schedule of materials) 4 (architectural detailing of doors) of 20/03284/LB - Mariana Bertholacini. 21/00692/F - Bletchingdon - The Oxfordshire Inn Meadow Walk Heathfield 0X5 3DX - Conversion of building to provide 6 No apartments- Investfront Ltd. "These are householder applications: any appeal in writing against refusal for planning permission will be sent to the Secretary of State, after which you won't be able to comment further. Full details of these applications may be inspected during normal office hours at the Council Offices, or at
. Alternatively, relevant applications have been sent to the respective Clerks to the Parish Councils or Meetings. Representation on applications should be sent by the expiry date listed below to the Assistant Director for Planning and Development, Bodicote House, Bodicote, Banbury 0X15 4AA. Any representations received cannot be treated as confidential in view of the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act, 1985. Expiry 10/04/2021
DAVID PECKFORD - ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT