CHERWELL DISTRICT COUNCIL TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACTS APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE STATUTORY ADVERTISEMENTNotice ID: MFN0593270
CHERWELL DISTRICT COUNCIL TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACTS APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE STATUTORY ADVERTISEMENT 20/03398/LB - Gosford And Water Eaton-Wolvercotetilting Bridge 233 Approximately 300 Metres Se Of Dukes Cut Oxford Canal Western By Pass Road Gosford - Conversion of traditional lift bridge to manual hydraulic control with installations including new deck with enhanced load-bearing capacity, a hydraulic ram mounted inside a ram pit on the offside and a hydraulic pedestal and winding mechanism located on the towpath side - Mr Phillip Emery. 20/03426/F - Stratton Audley - 3 The Green Barn Stoke Lyne Road Stratton Audley Bicester0X279AT - RETROSPECTIVE
- Erection of new detached dwelling house - this application seeks to amend the original dwelling design from 16/00366/ REM andAppeal APP/C3105/W/16/3154107 -Mobley Ltd. 20/03498/F - Stratton Audley - 8 Willows Gate Stoke Lyne Road Stratton Audley Bicester 0X27 9AU - Change of use for first & second floor areas forming Unit 8 from Bl to Al (hairdressers and beauty salon) - Ms Sophie Nolan. 20/03513/F - Bicester - 7 Orpine Close Bicester 0X26 3ZJ
- Demolish conservatory and replace with single storey rear extension - Mr Nigel Westlake*.
20/03530/DEC - Kidlington - Mill End House 37 Mill End Kidlington 0X5 2EG - Discharge of condition 3 (wall & roof samples) 4 (stone sample panel) of 20/008567F - Branson. 20/03539/LB - Lower Heyford - Bridge At Junction Of Road South West Of Canal Cottage Station Road Lower Heyford 0X25 5PD - Restoration of Heyford Bridge (OCC No.75) -OCC Highways.
20/03552/F - Souldern - The Orchard Bates Lane Souldern Bicester 0X27 7JU - Erection of an oak framed 2 bay garage with loft space - Ms Joanna Glennon*. 20/03550/F - Islip - Wooster Arms The Walk Islip 0X5 2SD
- Demolition of existing concrete panel and asbestos cement sheet garage and replacement with timber clad garage on a stone and brick plinth with plain tiled roof and solar PV's to the rear (south) elevation - Mr & Mrs C Butler*. 20/03553/F - Bicester - 4-8 North Street Bicester 0X26 6ND
- Proposed rear extension, front glazed screen with associated internal and external works. - Mr J Liew.
20/03581/F - Islip - 59 Kidlington Road Islip 0X5 2SS -Part two and part single storey rear extension. - Helen Adams*. 20/03583/F - Bicester - The New Coach House Queens Avenue Bicester 0X26 6TA - Garage conversion to form annexe - with rear single storey extension. Single storey side extension to form car port and store. - Mr Trevor Clarkson*. 20/03586/F - Ardley With Fewcott - Fewcott Lodge Fritwell Road Fewcott 0X27 7NZ - Single storey extension to stables/ garage and stable/garage conversion to provide wheelchair accessible/sanitary accessible ancillary accommodation for family members - Mr & Mrs J Pollock*. 20/03590/F - Heyford Park - 249 Heyford Park Camp Road Upper Heyford 0X25 5HA - Variation of condition 3 (erection of buildings) of 20/00883/F - The condition requires the removal of the three portacabins within 6 months. Due to COVE) restrictions regarding social distancing the retention of one of the portacabins is required for an additional 12 months to enable TVP to continue with classroom based training. The portacabin identified on the attached plan shall be removed and the land restored to its former condition on or before 12 calendar months from the date of this permission.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley. 20/03600/F - Upper Heyford - Pala Orchard Lane Upper Heyford 0X25 5LD - Roof extension with dormer, single-storey rear extension, over-cladding and canopy alterations -Craig O'Brian*.
20/03603/F - Heyford Park - 3 Wellesley Close Upper Heyford 0X25 5AP - Single storey side extension - Mr & Mrs Geenes*. 20/03619/F - Heyford Park - Heyford Park Camp Road Upper Heyford 0X25 5HD - Construction of attenuation basin including associated infrastructure and landscaping -Elgin Investments LLP.
20/03638/F - Heyford Park - Heyford Park Camp Road Upper Heyford Bicester 0X25 5HD - Variation of condition 1 (time limit) of 18/02169/F - proposed extension of temporary use of eastern part of southern taxiway for car processing -Upper Heyford GP Limited and Upper Heyford Nominee. 20/03677/F - Ambrosden - Granary Barn Wretchwick Farm Ploughley Road Ambrosden 0X25 2JS - Internal works to existing first floor storage space, installation of a wood burning stove and flue and installation of 3x sun pipes and lx flush conservation style roof light - Dr & Dr Williamson*. 20/03678/LB - Ambrosden - Granary Barn Wretchwick Farm Ploughley Road Ambrosden 0X25 2JS - Internal works to existing first floor storage space, installation of a wood burning stove and flue and installation of 3x sun pipes and lx flush conservation style roof light - Dr & Dr Williamson. These are householder applications: any appeal in writing against refusal for planning permission will be sent to the Secretary of State, after which you won't be able to comment further. Full details of these applications may be inspected during normal office hours at the Council Offices, or at
. Alternatively, relevant applications have been sent to the respective Clerks to the Parish Councils or Meetings. Representation on applications should be sent by the expiry date listed below to the Assistant Director for Planning and Development, Bodicote House, Bodicote, Banbury 0X15 4AA. Any representations received cannot be treated as confidential in view of the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act, 1985. Expiry 04/02/2021
DAVID PECKFORD - ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT