- Gregory Biddle, 19, of The Green, Drayton, admitted drink driving in Walton Street, Oxford, on August 5. Had 71 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms.
Fined £100, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. Banned from driving for 19 months.
- Joe Jofirisi, 19, of King Walk, Didcot, admitted criminally damaging a car Renault Clio car door valued £802.29 in Park Road, Didcot, on June 16. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told
to pay £200 compensation and £85 costs.
- Paul Crawford, 35, of no fixed address, admitted possessing eight wraps of heroin (Class A) in Oxford on May 30. Given a six-month drug-rehabilitation programme with nine months’ supervision.
Told to pay £85 costs.
- Rashaun Stoute, 18, of Marlborough Road, Oxford, admitted possessing cannabis (Class B) at St Aldate’s Police Station, Oxford, on August 2. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told to
pay £85 costs.
- Luke King, 21, of Abingdon Road, Oxford, admitted assault by beating in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, on June 5. Given a three-month curfew between the hours of 8pm and 6am daily. Also
told to pay £150 compensation and £85 costs.
- Piotr Zabinski, 35, of Huggett Close, Carterton, convicted of driving without due care and attention on the A415 Abingdon Road at Standlake on January 24. Fined £110, a £15 victims’ surcharge
and £350 costs. Also given six penalty points.
- Dale Rayson, 24, of Ravencroft, Bicester, admitted possessing heroin (Class A) in Bicester on May 31. Fined £250, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £65 costs l Tabas Ahmed, 20, of Allen House,
Alma Road, Banbury, admitted two counts of possessing cannabis (Class B) in Banbury on July 5 and on July 13. Given six months’ supervision and told to do 200 hours’ unpaid work. Also told to pay
Comments are closed on this article.