When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
People warned to expect flooding in parts of Oxford
THREE flood warnings are still in place in the county.
A warning was issued for the New Botley, New and North Hinksey Area and Grandpont in Oxford on Saturday - meaning people should expect flooding.
The Environment Agency has said the River Thames is rising very slowly in the Iffley and New Botley areas and that some properties may be affected later today.
A second warning is in place for the Shiplake, Lower Shiplake and Wargrave areas near Henley, while a third nearby is in place for the River Thames at Henley, Remenham, and Medmenham.
This afternoon, a road closed on Main Street in East Challow near Wantage was reopened.
Today is expected to remain mostly dry with further rainfall expected tomorrow, followed by a day of heavy rain on Wednesday.
Thirteen roads are also still closed by Oxfordshire County Council.
- Lower Road, Islip
- Road from A329 to Drayton St Leonard
- Great Brook Road from Buckland Road to Chimney near Aston
- Sandy Lane, Tiddington
- Spring Lane, Playhatch
- Grove Road, Harwell
- Icknield Road, South Stoke from Grove Road to Woodcote Road
- Barford Road, Barford St John
- B4016 between Blewbury and East Hagbourne
- High Street, Clifton Hampden
- Road between Islip and Merton closed at Oddington
- B478 Sonning Bridge
Comments are closed on this article.