Chip pan fire at Banbury home

Chip pan fire at Banbury home

Chip pan fire at Banbury home

First published in News

Firefighters were called to Fiennes Road, Banbury, after a fire started in a chip pan.

They were called to the address at 9.52pm yesterday.

No-one was injured and fans were used to remove the smoke from the home.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree