FIVE Oxfordshire waterways remain on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
• River Thames from Days Lock to Pangbourne
• River Thames for Abingdon
• River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
• River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge
• River Thame and Chalgrove Brook
Just two roads and footpaths remain closed due to flooding.
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Road
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
The Met Office is reporting an high chance of rain this evening from around 6pm and in the early hours of tomorrow morning.