When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Five waterways still on flood alert
FIVE Oxfordshire waterways on on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
- River Thames from Days Lock to Pangbourne
- River Thames for Abingdon
- River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
- River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge
- River Thame and Chalgrove Brook
Five roads across Oxfordshire are also still closed due to flooding this morning, according to the county council.
- Clifton Hampden - Long Wittenham
- Islip – Lower Street
- Drayton St Leonard – Stadhampton
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Rd
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
The Met Office is reporting a 20 per cent chance of rain during today and most of tomorrow, with the likelihood increasing to 80 per cent on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
Comments are closed on this article.