Update: Oxfordshire roads affected by flooding
11:09am Tuesday 25th December 2012
By Jason Collie
OXFORDSHIRE County Council has said the following roads have been closed or are affected by flooding today.
- Clifton Hampden - Long Wittenham
- Ascott Under Wychwood – Chipping Norton Hill
- Islip – Lower Street
- Hook Norton – Sibford Rd
- Drayton St Leonard – Stadhampton
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Rd
Other roads of note with flood boards out
- B478 Sonning Bridge
- A417 Challow B4022 at Hailey
- Main Road in North Newington
- Fox Lane in Wootton, Abingdon
- Witheridge Hill in Stoke Road
- Oxford Road, Horspath
- B4020 Shilton Road, Burford
- B4000 south of Watchfield
- Lower Road in Eynsham
Rivers and streams on Flood Warning or Flood Alert.
If you have any photos of flooding, please email them to our Picturedesk.
© Copyright 2001-2013 Newsquest Media Group