- Jaroslaw Milek, 44, of West Street, Banbury, admitted stealing a motor bike chain and £20 cash in Banbury on October 9. Fined £150 and a £20 victims’ surcharge.
- Donovan Nellis, 22, of Trinity Road, Chipping Norton, admitted possession of cannabis in Chipping Norton on September 13. Fined £120, £15 victims’ surcharge, and £85 costs.
- Amber Nelson, 20, of Thornbury Rise, Banbury, admitted possession of cannabis in Banbury on June 29. Fined £60, £15 victims’ surcharge, and £40 costs.
- Valerie Borrell, 51, of Canterbury Close, Banbury, admitted assault by beating in Banbury on July 13. Given a five-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months. Told to pay £85 costs.
- Leon Caton, 21, of Harlequin Way, Banbury, convicted of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress, in Banbury on February 23. Handed a 16-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months. Supervision and activity requirements and restraining order made. Told to pay £50 compensation and £50 costs.
- Jonathan Hannis, 26, of The Fordways, Crawley, admitted drink-driving in Vale Road, Witney, on September 7. Had 81mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35mcg. Community order made with alcohol treatment and supervision requirement. Told to pay £85 costs and banned from driving for five years.
- Paul Breakell, 44, of Ashmead Road, Banbury, admitted possession of cannabis in Ashmead Road, Banbury, on October 8. Fined £50 and a £20 victims’ surcharge.
- Steven Perkins, 28, of Cleveley Road, Enstone, admitted assaulting PC James Jackson in the execution of his duty in Witan Way, Witney, on July 14. Given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay £85 costs.
- Craig Wright, 29, of The Crescent, Twyford, Banbury, admitted criminal damage worth £50 to a cupboard door at Sound Exchange, High Street, Banbury, on June 10. Given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay £85 costs.
- Genelle-Marie Fisher, 39, of Middletown, Hailey, Witney, admitted attempting to drive on the B4022 in Finstock whilst unfit to drive through drink on July 15. Told to carry out 80 hours of unpaid work in the next 12 months and to pay £85 costs. Banned from driving for 24 months.
- Sarah Boyland, 32, of High Furlong, Banbury, admitted assault by beating in Caernarvon Way, Banbury, on October 21. Given a 12-month conditional discharge.
- Ben O’Donovan, 25, of Park Road, Banbury, admitted shoplifting a knife and a pair of pliers worth £21.96 from B&Q in Marley Way, Banbury, on October 17. Fined £73, £15 victims’ surcharge, and £40 costs.
Comments are closed on this article.