ENTRANCE HALL, SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN, LANDING, BEDROOM, BATHROOM, GAS FIRED HEATING, CAR PARKING SPACE.
A modern, gas centrally heated, carpeted and curtained one bedroom home enjoying a cul-de-sac position in a favoured residential area convenient for both the town centre and M40 motorway.
Directions: From the town centre travel east along Bridge Street and onto the Middleton Road. Continue until reaching the roundabout by the Esso Service Station and then take the third exit into Ermont Way. At the next roundabout again take the third exit into Overthorpe Road and then turn right into Westminster Way. Turn right into Waltham Gardens and then right again to locate the house.The Accommodation is arranged as follows:
UPVC double glazed front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Laminate wood flooring. Useful storage cupboard. Telephone point. (Subject to providers regulations. No service currently connected.)
SITTING ROOM: 11´2" x 10´10". Windows on two aspects. Sky satellite point. (Note: the landlord has a Sky Freesat service/box and will be happy to leave this for a tenant´s use). Radiator.
KITCHEN: 10´8" x 9´ narrowing to 5´10". Range of floor standing cupboards and drawers with laminate work surface and having inset one and a half bowl non-chip sink. Matching eye level cabinets. Understairs storage cupboard. Fold out breakfast bar. Built in oven with ceramic hob and filter hood over. Refrigerator. Freezer. Washing machine. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Trap to roof space. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM: 11´ x 10´10". Windows on two aspects. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator.
BATHROOM: Suite of panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Laminate wood floor. Radiator.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.