A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN A CUL DE SAC SETTING IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER AREA.
ENTRANCE LOBBY, SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE, GARDENS.
Situated near the end of a cul-de-sac, the property comprises a semi-detached house with integral garage, the first floor bedrooms, therefore, all being of a good size. Outside, there is off road parking to the front and a private enclosed rear garden.
The property is to be found on the eastern side of the town conveniently situated for a number of local food shops, a primary school, motorway junction and railway station. The extensive town centre facilities are within easy reach.
Directions: From the Bridge Street traffic lights proceed along the Middleton Road passing over the railway bridge before turning left at the traffic lights into Waterloo Drive. Continue along this road before turning right into Brunswick Place and number 53 will be found in the last turning on the left hand side.
The Accommodation is arranged as follows:
Canopy porch with courtesy light and door to:
SMALL LOBBY: Radiator. Alarm panel. Door to:
SITTING ROOM: 16´1" max. narrowing to 13´1" x 11´3". Having double glazed bay window to front. Coved ceiling. Central heating thermostat. Telephone point. Radiator. Wood laminate floor. Stairs to first floor. Door to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 11´3" x 10´6". Fitted with a range of units comprising work surfaces having tiled splash backs and inset sink. Cupboards over work surfaces and drawers and cupboards under. Radiator. Double glazed window and door to rear garden. White goods included.
Staircase rises to:
LANDING: Access to loft. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 11´6" x 11´3". Sloping ceilings and dormer window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11´6" x 10´6". Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 8´9" x 8´5". Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Wood laminate floor.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal washbasin, WC. Part tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window. Tiled floor. Radiator with heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE: The property is set back from the road with a short drive providing off road parking and giving access to:
INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE: Up and over door to front. Personal door to rear garden. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric light and power.
To the front of the property there is a small garden being mainly paved for ease of maintenance interspersed with shrubs. The rear garden comprises paved patio, immediately adjacent to the house having cold water tap and access to the garage. The remainder of the garden comprises a further paved area surrounded by gravel and lawn with flower and shrub borders. In one corner is a timber shed. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedges providing a degree of privacy.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.