A MODERN GROUND FLOOR FLAT, UPDATED AND IMPROVED IN RECENT YEARS AND IN A CONVENIENT TOWN CENTRE SETTING.
HALL, SITTING ROOM, REFITTED KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS, REFITTED BATHROOM, ELECTRIC HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, ON SITE RESIDENTS PARKING.
A modern purpose-built ground floor flat situated in a popular block very convenient for the town centre. Recently redecorated and also benefiting from a refitted kitchen and bathroom, the property represents an ideal first purchase or may appeal to an investment buyer.
Directions: On foot from our offices walk along Marlborough Road, passing the library on your left and at the crossroads turn right into Newland Road. Ashby Court will then be found almost immediately on the left. By car from Banbury Cross travel down the High Street continuing into George Street. Take the first right into Broad Street and continuing into Newland Road where the building will be found on the left.
Door with entry phone system to:
COMMUNAL HALL: Front door to:
LOBBY: Door to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Storage heater. Telephone point. Door entry phone. Laminate wood flooring. Airing cupboard with permanently lagged cylinder and slatted shelving.
SITTING ROOM: 12´ x 10´8" maximum. Laminate wood flooring. Storage heater. Double glazed window. Halogen track spotlights.
KITCHEN: 9´ x 5´8". Refitted with range of lightwood faced units with brushed steel furniture and comprising floor standing cupboards beneath black marble effect work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Matching eye level cabinets. Automatic washing machine. Refrigerator. Fitted oven with ceramic hob over, under pull out filter hood. Ceramic tiled splash backs and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1: 10´4" x 8´7". Slimline panel heater. Recess with fitted cupboards.
BEDROOM 2: 7´9" x 7´. Slimline panel heater.
BATHROOM: Refitted with white suite of low level close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric over-shower. Electric extractor fan. Electric wall mounted fan heater. Ceramic tiled floor and tiled splash backs extending to full height in bath area.
OUTSIDE: There is a good size resident´s private parking area.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of three to six calendar months.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.