A WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FURNISHED PROPERTY (UNFURNISHED MAY BE POSSIBLE).
HALL, SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN, GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM, LANDING, TWO GOOD BEDROOMS, GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING.
A well presented and proportioned two bedroom semi detached house situated just off the Warwick Road within easy reach of local facilities and the town centre.
Directions: From the town centre take the Warwick Road and then turn left into Union Street, immediately before the public house. Bear right into Townsend and the property will be found on the right.
The Accommodation is arranged as follows:
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor.
SITTING ROOM: 13´8" x 11´. French doors to rear garden. Front aspect window. Ornate fireplace. Picture rail.
KITCHEN: 11´ maximum x 7´8". Fitted in modern Shaker style units comprising floor standing cupboards and drawers and matching wall cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Laminate breakfast bar. Tiled splash backs. Built in oven, hob and extractor hood, refrigerator and automatic washing machine. Door to garden.
BATHROOM: Suite of panelled bath with electric over-shower, low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash backs.
BEDROOM 1: 13´8" x 11´4". Radiator. Front and rear aspect windows. Built in linen cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM 2: 14´ x 8´. Front and rear aspect windows. Radiator.
OUTSIDE: The property stands back from the road behind a shingled front garden affording car standing for two cars. To the rear is a lawned and fenced garden.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.