Connells are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and spacious AGE RESTRICTED apartment in the highly desirable King Edmund Court complex. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, LOUNGE/DINER, kitchen, two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a bathroom. Parking available. Energy Rating: D
Connells are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and spacious AGE RESTRICTED apartment in the highly desirable King Edmund Court complex. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, LOUNGE/DINER, kitchen, two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a bathroom. The property also benefits from access to the variety of communal areas including lounge, WASHING FACILITIES and the part time complex manager. It is well positioned to enjoy the meadow leading down to the River Stour.
Stairs leading to first floor apartment. There is also a stair lift available which belongs to this property.
Door to front, airing cupboard with tank and shelving, loft space, cupboard with hanging rail and fusebox, telephone point, smoke alarm, night storage heater, wood effect vinyl flooring.
Lounge/diner 14' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window with rear aspect, television point, wall mounted heater, coved and smooth set ceiling, carpet.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, part tiling around work surfaces, single bowl sink with drainer, electrolux oven with inset hob and cookerhood, space for fridge freezer, wood effect vinyl flooring, coved and smooth set ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, wall mounted heater, coved and smooth set ceiling, wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, coved and smooth set ceiling, fitted carpet.
Double glazed obscured window with front aspect, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point with wall mounted light, electric towel rail, wall mounted heater.
From the Gillingham office, proceed up the High Street taking the first right into Station Road, at the traffic lights turn right and continue through the next set and take the next left into Cemetery Road. King Edmund Court can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.