GREAT SIZED ACCOMODATION within striking distance of the town centre and train station. Two double bedrooms make this an ideal house for sharers and the added bonus of a consevatory that leads out to the garden.
A two bedroom home situated on School Row Banbury. The property briefly comprises:- entrance porch, lounge, kitchen breakfast, UPVC conservatory, first floor landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom, off road parking for up to three vehicles, gardens to both front and rear. The property is both double glazed and gas central heated.
Double glazed door to the front, leading through to :-
Lounge 15' max x 11' 8" ( 4.57m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire place, radiator,TV point, two telephone points, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, ceiling coving.
Dining Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, doorway leading through to the conservatory, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces and tiling, electric oven and gas hob integrated, cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.96m )
UPVC dwarf construction, French double glazed doors to rear back garden, ceramic tile flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, TV and Telephone point, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bath with a shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Off road parking for 2/3 vehicles to the side of the property.
Has a patio then is mostly laid to lawn with a mixture of shrub and flower boarders, shed to the side and gated side access, outside tap.
From the Connells Banbury Office, travel along Bridge Street to the traffic lights and straight over into the Middleton Road. Continue along through the traffic lights and over the mini roundabout. Take the second right hand turning into School View and School Row will be located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.