The Howden is a modern three bedroom town house with a fully fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area, which has french doors leading into the garden. There is an en suite and built in wardrobes to main bedroom. Call to arrange a time and find out more about purchase assistant schemes.
The Howden is a modern three bedroom town house with a fully fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area, which has french doors leading into the garden. There is an en suite and built in wardrobes to main bedroom plus a family bathroom.
In the picturesque village of Middleton Cheney, Middleton Chase is just a few miles from the historic market town of Banbury in a fantastic semi-rural location. Middleton Cheney offers a choice of homes, each designed to bring you all the comfort and style of modern living. So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a village with great commuter links, your search ends here!
CONNELLS: MIDDLETON CHASE, The Howden is a three bedroom home with a well equipped fitted kitchen , siting/dining room to the rear, downstairs cloakroom.To the first floor Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes. Two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
Specifications And Floor Plan
Please click on the property particulars for the finer details of the Howden and the Floorplan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.