Reynard House is a superb family house built
approximately 30 years ago which has been extensively modernised and redecorated by the current owners to a very high standard. The house occupies a great position in one of the best locations in the village, set well back from the road in a tranquil secure setting.
The property is built of local stone under a tiled roof andsits centrally within its own large and private plot. The ground floor provides spacious and light living accommodation throughout entered via the central entrance hall off of which all the reception rooms are accessed including the impressive dual aspect, split level, sitting room with French doors to the garden and terrace area and a carved Limestone fireplace with gas fire connection.
The kitchen/breakfast room, with Oak boarded flooring has been fitted with beautiful handmade wooden units (inspired by 'Christian' styling) with granite work surfaces, Belfast sink and integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Smeg double oven and gas hob. Adjacent to the kitchen/breakfast room is a useful utility room with access to the garden and a laundry room.
A grand dining room with Beech flooring, family roomand study complete the ground floor accommodation.
Stairs rise to a spacious landing with seating area and five very light and airy double bedrooms all with fitted storage including the master bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with Whirlpool bath and separate shower and fitted dressing table. Bedroom 2 also has its own dressing room and en suite shower room.
'Reynard House has an EPC rating of D'
Banbury 3 miles, M40 (J11) 4 miles and (J10) 7.5 miles, Oxford 18 miles, London Marylebone 50 minutes
• A most popular village comprising mostly stone built period properties with a population of about 2,500.
• Good range of facilities including a primary school, four public houses, butcher/grocery store and hairdresser.
• Beautiful 13th Century church with an exceptional spire.
• Tennis and squash club in the village and Banbury Golf club only a mile away.
• Easy access to the M40 at Junction 10 or 11.
• Regular rail services from Banbury or Bicester North to London Marylebone (about 50 minutes). Also from Banbury via Cross Country Services to the rest of the country.
• The private fence and hedge enclosed garden is a particular feature of Reynard House and surrounds the property on all sides.
• There are four paved terrace areas one on each side of the property allowing enjoyment of the sun all day and providing perfect spots for alfresco dining and entertaining.
• The garden is primarily laid to lawn with well stocked tree and shrub borders including, Walnut, Magnolia, Acer and Holly trees. There is also an ornamental pond and water feature at the front of the property which is pumped and filtered.
• For night time entertaining, there are extensive and recently installed external garden lighting. A very attractive feature.
• The property is accessed via automatic wrought iron gates leading to a wide gravelled parking area at the front of property, providing parking for several cars