A redecorated modern two bedroom mid-terrace home in a cul de sac location close to the town centre. Briefly comprises of a entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, bathroom, two allocated parking spaces, enclosed garden to rear. Popular for Train Station and M40. NO CHAIN,
A two bedroom staggered mid-terrace property in a cul de sac location close to the town centre. The property briefly comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen /dining room, two bedrooms, family bathroom, allocated parking for 2 cars, gardens to both front and rear. The property is double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout with a modern boiler fitted and redecorated throughout.
Door to the front, inner door leading to :-
Lounge 17' max x 10' 9" ( 5.18m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV/Sat point and telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen/breakfast 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units over and incorporating work surfaces with tiling to water sensitive areas,integrated electric oven with gas hob over and cooker hood, also benefits from plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, recently fitted modern central heating boiler, radiator and lino flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access for First floor bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 3" to Wardrobe ( 3.25m x 2.51m to Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect ,radiator and telephone point.
A white suite with a paneled bath with a mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC, part ceramic tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
Lawn area with pathway to front entrance door
Two allocated parking spaces directly in front of the property
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and gated access to rear pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.