A detached family house dating from the 1950's and offering substantial extended living accommodation over 2 floors. The property stands on the outskirts of this well served South Northamptonshire village and overlooks farmland to the front and rear. Accommodation includes entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room with an inglenook style fireplace, dining room, family room, kitchen and utility room. There is a studio with its own entrance lobby and a shower room which doubles as the cloakroom. Upstairs there are five bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and separate shower, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. In addition, there is a large 22ft landing area in the centre of the house that would be suitable for a variety of purposes.