A three bedroom end of terrace home with off road parking situated in Windrush, Banbury. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefits from a front and rear garden.
A three bedroom end of terrace property situated in Windrush, Banbury. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a front garden and a rear garden with off road parking.
Ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate wood flooring, double doors to dining room, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, door to kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over and incorporating a stainless steel sink with tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" plus door recess ( 3.63m x 3.48m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" plus alcove x 9' 7" ( 2.97m plus alcove x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn, pathway to front door.
Brick built shed, off road parking, double gates to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.