A ground floor* two bedroom retirement apartment on the popular "Fircroft" Development close to the Horton Hospital. Accommodation includes a 16ft 7in Lounge with great views over Cherwell Valley, kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a bathroom. Fircroft boasts a lovely communal garden. NO CHAIN.
A ground floor* two bedroom retirement apartment on the popular "Fircroft" Development close to the Horton Hospital.
*The advantage of this apartment is that you are on the same floor as the communal entrance, but the is technically on the first floor with great rear views of Banbury and additional security of first floor rooms.
Secure Entrance system
Communal Entrance Hall
Access to ground floor apartments, with lift to upper floors.
Security intercom system, access to bedrooms, bathroom, and lounge. Large airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Lounge 15' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking a valley, storage heater, tv point, door into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, offering a range of wall and base mounted units with worksurfaces over and incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with tiles surround. Plumbing and space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views, Storage heater.
Suite comprises of a low level wc, wash hand basin and Shower cubicle, with ceramic tiling. Electric heater, extractor fan.
There is a good size communal gardens for the residents.
From the Connells Banbury office, travel along Bridge Street to the traffic lights and turn right into Cherwell Street. At the second set of lights turn left into Swan Close Road and stay on the priority road which turns into Hightown road. Continue up towards the Hospital and the Fircroft Private Apartments are located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.