A well presented three bedroom semi-detached home with a great rear garden and off street parking. Offered with no onward chain, this lovely home with a brand new bathroom suite must be viewed to appreciate how nice it is and would suite a first time buyer or someone looking to up-size.
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached home with a great rear garden and off street parking. Offered with no onward chain, this lovely home must be viewed to appreciate how nice it is and would suite a first time buyer or someone looking to up-size.
Stairs rising to the first floor, access to lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place with back boiler, laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 21' x 8' 9" ( 6.40m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over and incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit, space for gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. space fridge / freezer, radiator.
Access to downstairs cloakroom and side garden
Downstairs Stairs W.C
Low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. A brand new suite includes a panel bath, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Off road parking and lawn areas.
A large rear garden with patio area, the remainder laid to lawn, panel fencing.
This house is a prefabricated home and needs to be disclosed if obtaining a mortgage.
Connells Mortgage Services are more than happy to offer advise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.