When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Growing up can be a confusing time, full of ups and downs for children and parents alike! Read our advice on dealing with the most common issues you may come across. From tips on forming new friendships to wetting the bed, we've got help for you.
- Win 1 of 8 Furniture Village £2,500 vouchers and 8 iPad minis
- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Brian Frederick WEBB
WEBB Brian Frederick Passed away on 8th September 2013 aged 75. Loving Father to Joanne and the
Births - Charlie Tyler JEFFS
JEFFS Gary & Andrea Congratulations on the safe arrival of Charlie Tyler Gods Precious Gift
Marriages - Vanessa & Daniel Standen & Fish
Saturday 26th February 2011 Vanessa Standen to Dr Daniel Fish of (NY. U.S.A) Love From Mum, Dad,
Birthdays - JAYNE BUZZARD
JAYNE BUZZARD 4th August 2010 Happy 16th Birthday Love Mum & All Your Family x x x